Gas Safety Checks
We Can Carry Out Gas Safety Checks and Issue Gas Safety Certificates for
- Motorhome Hire Vehicles
- Landlord Certificates for LPG
- Permanent Dwellings
- Holiday Lodges
- Static Caravans
Gas Safety in Caravans and Motorhomes
All gas appliances must be installed in accordance with current gas safety requirements to comply with the law and to ensure minimal risk to you and your family.
Annual gas safety inspections are increasingly becoming a requirement for insurance of your motorhome.
Most caravans to have an annual gas safety test. We will issue a certificate providing the gas pipe work and appliances are considered to be in safe working order.
It’s always important to ensure your gas equipment and appliances are regularly serviced for piece of mind.
We cover the whole of Lancashire, Greater Manchester and The Lake District.
Our Gas Safe Register number is 535859.
- Inadequate ventilation (permanent air inlets)
- Unsatisfactory flueing
- Poor appliance performance
- User interference
- Lack of servicing and routine maintenance
- Bad use and failure to follow user instructions
For more information about carbon monoxide poisoning visit: www.co-awareness.org
- A check for gas leaks and condition of pipework and hoses
- Ventilation check (air inlets are clear and adequate)
- Flue check (smoke spillage test)
- Checking safety devices are work correctly
- Appliances are safe to use